Designed for the busy business real estate professional, BlacTtie Marketing Group’s workshops in Marketing and Social Media take an in-depth look at marketing, branding, communications, and social media. The proper use of all four contributes greatly to the success of an individual or organization. Since the goal is to make your product or service widely known and recognized within the industry, marketers must be creative in their marketing activities. In this competitive nature of many businesses, getting your product noticed is not that easy.
- Turn Prospects Into Customers – You network, meet potential customers, collect business cards. How do you follow through? Join us for a productivity workshop. Learn how to use technology to build your most valuable asset: Your Customer List! Then nurture these leads with an automated email system. Send targeted messages to the right audience. Stay top-of-Mind all the time!
- Turn business cards into actionable contacts.
- Maximize Google to manage your time and contacts efficiently.
- Separate contacts into groups so you can send targeted marketing messages.
- Design a mobile friendly email that gets real results.
- Learn essentials in managing contacts and monitoring your reports.
- Grow Your Customer & Prospect List: Ideas & Strategies – At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses everywhere. Having an interested and qualified list of contacts that you can stay top-of-mind with, is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we’ll show you 60 easy ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward.
- Social Media Marketing 101 (Beginner) – You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory workshop, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What social media marketing really is and why use it?
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization?
- How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response?
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management?
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts?
- Social Media: Developing Your Playbook (Advanced) – You’ve thought about what social networks to use for your business, and now you’re ready to take the next step. Where do you go from there? This workshop will give you a closer look at the popular social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We’ll show you the benefits of using each, how other organizations are marketing with them, and some dos and don’ts of each channel. You’ll also get tips on how to tell if your social media activity is working. And, why social media and email marketing must be used together.
- Sharing Your Expertise Online – In this interactive discussion, we will share the value in today’s marketing in the use of good, consistent content. As we embellish how we think of content, we will use it as an acronym, Create Online Nuggets To Engage, Nurture and Teach. Be prepared for a workshop of interaction that will have you walking out the door with a year-long content calendar.
Attend a Marketing Workshop
Join our local experts to learn proven marketing techniques for email, social, and mobile audiences. Find a workshop.
Request a Speaker for your Event
Planning an event for your group or association? Our local marketing experts can help. Request a speaker.
Hire a Trainer for your Team
Get hands-on help with marketing concepts, tailored specifically for your organization’s needs. Hire a trainer.